“A child is a true language genius!”
The “susceptible phase” for learning a foreign language extends from the birth of a child to their 10th year of life. Simply put: the earlier a child is exposed to a second language, the better they are able to internalise their newly-acquired knowledge. Later it's going to get progressively harder!
Learning English in a playful and fun manner!
And THAT is exactly what our LernLaden has to offer:
- learning English in a playful, explorative & multisensory manner
- educational gaming teams of 6 to 10 children, sorted into 3 age groups of 3 to 7 years
- rhythmical activities with singing and playing instruments
- meeting new friends, collective singing & playing, themed drawing & crafting
- a motivating methodical approach which caters to the child, in a stimulating environment beyond the confines of school & daycare centres
- learning contents that are suited for children and based on their daily routines as well as multi-cultural aspects
- first-class working, learning & playing materials
- compiling of a seasonal songs & crafting file
- children's course “Learning English with KERMIT and his cheerful plays and dances” every Tuesday from 4 to 5 p.m.